The Latvian National Federation in Canada is a non-profit, charitable, organization representing Latvians living in Canada.
Goals of LNAK
- To represent, support and serve those of Latvian descent or affiliation in Canada;
- To support and promote the wellbeing of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with universal democratic principles;
- To promote the dissemination of accurate and relevant information about Latvia, its people and culture;To promote active cooperation and dialogue between Latvia and Canada;
- To provide financial support for promoting Latvian culture directly and through like minded organizations;
- To promote the spiritual, societal, material and cultural well-being of those of Latvian descent or affiliation in Canada;
- To support and promote co-operation among Latvian organizations in Canada and organizations in other countries.
Fundraising Letter 2019